The Semmelweis Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy, offered at Campus Ludes, represents a valuable and interesting educational pathway in the field of health professions. This stimulating program aims to train competent professionals in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of physical disabilities, injuries and pain, with the ultimate goal of significantly improving patients’ quality of life.
The figure of the physical therapist plays a crucial role in providing personalized treatments tailored to the specific needs of each patient. Through the use of a wide range of therapeutic techniques and state-of-the-art tools, physical therapists who have gone through the Semmelweis program at Campus Ludes are able to offer effective and targeted support.
The goal of the program is to train professionals who possess not only a solid knowledge of physiotherapy techniques, but also a great ability to understand and support patients on their healing journey. Through a comprehensive curriculum and the inclusion of well-defined internships at top public and private facilities throughout Europe, students gain professional skills and a mastery of the job from the beginning of their working careers.
MAIN AREAS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY:
- General physiotherapy
- Internal Medicine
- Sports sector
Each of these areas requires specific skills and offers unique challenges, enabling the graduate to develop a fulfilling and rewarding professional career.
THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST PRACTICES IN:
- Public hospitals and private clinics;
- Rehabilitation centers;
- Psychiatric community centers;
- International cooperation organizations;
- Private practices, gyms, health clubs, spas or as a member of sports teams.
The wide range of professional possibilities will enable you to find a work environment that fits your aspirations and interests, offering rewarding and challenging opportunities for your career as a physical therapist.
Fill out the form below to download the syllabus, regulations and guide:
To be admitted to the Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy program, the candidate must hold one of the following diplomas:
- Level 5 MQF Diploma: “Diploma di Esame di Stato/Maturità” (Italian system)
- Diploma or Certificate of the first cycle
- Higher education certificate or equivalent international qualification (e.g., “CESS” – Belgian system)
- Baccalauréat (French system)
- Federal Diploma (Swiss system)
Additionally, the candidate must have passed the admission test.
Are you a STUDENT-
INDIVIDUAL STUDY PATH
The student must possess:
- Level 5 MQF Diploma: “Diploma di Esame di Stato/Maturità” (Italian system) or equivalent international qualification.
- Minimum age of 25 years;
- Have received by email from firstname.lastname@example.org the certificate of successful completion of the admission exam.